KELAS D --> JUM'AT 28 DESEMBER 2012
KELAS E --> SABTU 29 DESEMBER 2012
KELAS F --> MINGGU 30 DESEMBER 2012
TUGAS DIKIRIM PLING LAMBAT PUKUL 5 SORE DAN AKAN DIUPLOAD KEMBALI 7 HARI BERIKUTNYA DIBLOG.
TUGAS DIKIRIM KIRIM KE EMAILME
out of date
TRANSLATION ASSIGNMENT FOR CLASS A AND B BY MR.DOWO
1. Every student chooses a different title from the Jakarta Post (click here www.thejakartapost.com). Print out and don’t forget to show the date to distinguish between yours and the others.
2. Determine and analyze:
A) Types and categories of translation (3 cases)
B) Translation procedures (3 cases)
C) Grammatical equivalent (4cases)
3. Sl – tl
4. Give mark with Stabilo
5. Score range 75-100
6. Deadline --> Wednesday, Oct 31 2012 at 11.30 am
7. Submit your assignment at language center building and sign your name on attandence list after giving your paper to the staff or assistants.
Thanks in advance
Text me if there’s anyway to do so and have a nice work
out of date
Semantics Assignments for Class B (running for every Saturday morning)
Draw it into specific tree diagram then we can see the semantic rules 1 and 2.
“The boy walks down the street with a laptop toward the cafeteria.”
submit your task on tuesday at PBI office.
Out of Date
Semantics Assignments Class D (running every Monday morning)
1) Choose one of your favorite song lyrics.
2) Analyze your lyric based on semantics components we had discussed yet.
Here are semantics components:
3) Type your work in microsoft office and print it out.
4) Submit your task on next Monday.
*text me if you have some difficulties.